Christ the King Parish was established on November 21, 1979. Upon the request of the parishioners, Ortigas & Co., Ltd. donated this site for building the parish church.
The present church was designed by Architect Angel B. Abad. Its construction, which was supported by the parishioners, was supervised by a construction committee of laymen. Construction of the church was started on April 27, 1980, and it was completed on June 30, 1988. The church was consecrated by His Eminence Jaime Cardinal Sin on October 30, 1988.
Through the able guidance of their parish priest, Msgr. Jaime Mora, the community also had a parish center built. Its cornerstone was laid on July 2, 1995, and blessed on June 22, 1996 by His eminence Jaime Cardinal Sin.
It’s now one of the most in demand churches for weddings.
Commuting to the church is not easy, for no public transport pass by the exclusive subdivision. For Driving directions, it’s near Ortigas Avenue and White Plains. The closest you can get there by public tranport are the Rosario-bound jeepneys from Robinsons Galleria or Rizal-bound jeepneys from EDSA Central but you need to walk quite a distance from C5 if you can’t flag a taxi.
Nearby Reception Venues:
- Christ the King Function Hall
- The Glass Garden
- Gazebo Royale
- Astoria Plaza
Address:Green Meadows Ave., White Plains, Quezon City
Contact Nos: 635.2675, 633.0280
Incoming search terms:
- christ the king church
- reception christ the king function hall
- christ the king white plains
- christ the king parish hall green meadows
- christ the king ortigas
- christ the king hall venue philippines
- christ the king greenmeadows function hall
- christ the king greenmeadows contact number
- christ the king green meadows wedding package
- christ the king green meadows contact number wedding