Constructed in 1599 by the Augustinian friars, the oldest religious order in the Philippines, this baroque church was originally called Nuestra Senora de Gracia (Our Lady of Grace), in honor of a miraculous image of the Virgin Mary housed inside. The architecture is marked by four Doric columns and leaf carvings above the main entrence. A big bell tower stands at the right side of the church. The sacristy is behind the apse, while a door at the left side of the altar leads out to an old cemetery.
Limitations and Restrictions
Number of Principal Sponsors
Number and age of entourage
Area for Photographers/Videographers
7440 Bernardino St. , Guadalupe Viejo, Makati City
Incoming search terms:
- nuestra senora de gracia wedding