One of the most favoured wedding churches in Tagaytay is the Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Church in the vicinity of the Rotunda, just to the right of the highway if you’re coming from Manila or Silang Cavite. More popularly known as the Healing Church, the church is run by the Order of Friars Minor Capuchin. The church is simple yet spacious, with a scenic view of the Taal Lake and very accessible.
It’s a very good wedding church with a just enough length of the aisle to walk to the altar. The bride can also have her dramatic entrance — with the door closed before her entrance. It has a beautiful altar with high ceiling — perfect for dramatic shots from above of the bride’s gown. And if you have plenty of visitors and well wishers, this spacious church can fit all of them.
This church is known as more understanding than other churches but you must be aware of some rules.
- The entire celebration is usually given one and a half hours. That would be more than enough for the one-hour wedding ceremony and half an hour of picture taking. Unlike in other churches, you won’t feel being forced to move out.
- Ushers and church staff such as commentators and readers are available
- The fees include the use of six lighted chandeliers, red carpet, sound system, microphones,chairs with kneeler for the couple and their parents; flower stands.
- Flowers are not included in the fees but this is Tagaytay where flowers are abundant.
- A quadruplicate copy of marriage contract and Civil Registration of Marriage Contract are furnished.
- Throwing of rice, confetti, or petals inside the Church is prohibited.
Contact No : 046-4130758 (better call before you drive to Tagaytay just to inquire)
Facebook : http://fb.com/OurLadyOfLourdesParishTagaytayCity
Price : PHP15,000 (as of Apr 2011, call for the latest rates)
NOTE : No Office Transaction on Mondays.
Incoming search terms:
- our lady of assumption church quezon city philippines
- wedding church in manila