As the only English-inspired and fully air-conditioned greenhouse in the country, The Glass Garden is the dream venue for your once in a lifetime event; an inspiring setting for weddings, debuts, birthdays and corporate affairs. Strategically located within the boundaries of Quezon City, Pasig and Marikina, it is highly accessible and is just 10 minutes from White Plains and Valle Verde, and 500 meters from SM Marikina.
Imbued with lush foliage, breathtaking waterfalls in a 40-foot high dome of green and white glass, every corner is a picturesque landscape perfect for photos and videos. Majestic twelve foot waterfalls with a winding stream welcomes you in the main lobby leading to two sound proof function areas that can accommodate 200-700 guests, each with an elegant fully-furnished suite, adorned with intricately designed spiral stairs and bridges.
The Glass Garden… Bringing together the comfort of a wide range of amenities combined with unparalleled natural beauty promising a garden venue experience that is second to none.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES
- Fully air-conditioned facilities for 5 hours
- Capacity: 100 – 350, both venues: 700 (wedding set-up)
- All-weather, landscaped and soundproof venues
- Ample parking space with public address system
- Air-conditioned lobby with majestic waterfalls
- High quality basic sound system
- Bridal suites with balcony
- Handicapped-friendly facilities
- Free use for pre-nuptial pictorial
- Standby generator 312 KVA
- Air-conditioned restrooms
- Free use of stage
- Driver’s lounge
Address: 257 Evangelista St. Corner Pasco Avenue, Barangay Santolan, Pasig City
Phone Numbers: (632) 646.5323, (632) 646.2067, (632) 915.2803
Mobile Numbers: (0922) 857.0029. (0922) 857.0028
Incoming search terms:
- glass garden pasig
- glass garden philippines rates
- the glass garden philippines