If Rihanna said you’ll find love in a hopeless place, there are some who find theirs when they least expect it. Debe and Jasmine were classmates in college and did not know each other until they were assigned in same group for a school activity. From there, friendship started and then non-stop texting until they found themselves in love with each other. Courtship only came after they became officially a couple and in Jasmine’s words, “He made one hell of a ligaw!”.
It was a roller coaster ride for this couple throughout their relationship but on every trial they passed, they always came out stronger. Even with thousands of miles and an ocean between them, their love for each other grew stronger. And in January 2012, Deb finally popped the question in front of her parents. It was a totally unexpected gesture from Debe but of course, Jasmine said YES.
And on May 18, 2013 , they finally took their vows and promised to grow old together. It is love tested by time and strengthened by the trials and tribulations they’ve been through. We congratulate Deb and Jasmine as they celebrate their love and embark into the new chapter of their lives as husband and wife.
Date: May 18,2013
Church: Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Church – Tagaytay
Reception: Summit Ridge Hotel, Tagaytay
- Bride: Maria Jasmine Coma
- Groom: Debe Calendro
- Wedding Motif: Palatinate Blue & Gold
- Photographer & Videographer: Freshminds Digital Photography
- Bridal Gown: New Creation Fashion
- Entourage Gown: New Creation Fashion
- Wedding Coordinator: Richard Agtarap Coordinators
- Cup Cakes: Teys Custom Cakes
- Principal Sponsor Gifts: Penguin Republic
- Souvenirs: Fingertip Accessories
- Flowers : Flowers of May
- Hair and Make-up: Mariah Camaya Prof. Makeup
- Ensemble: Libante Strings
I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself.
– Deb and Jasmine’s favourite quote by Roy Croft
Same Day Edit